Wednesday 23 May 2012

TICK TOCK

Times ticking real fast now, so I really need to get my skates on. So over the past few days I have tried to do loads of photoshop tasks, including my customer profile, competitors and brand values all of which are now complete. I did my two main pricing architectures this morning which is also good, and began laying out my sourcing assignment onto photoshop. But I still feel like things are moving really slow... All I seem to do is work and my list is still endless...? Help?
I must keep going I guess, can't stop now! And I'm hoping it'll all come together real quick.
So by the end of the week I need to: -
  • Complete Trend Boards (URGENT)
  • Talk to Rachel Garment Tech and choose item so I can start that!
  • Check my sourcing strategy is okay with Rachel Sourcing
  • Finish CP, Open Costing and Line Detail
Not long left, and majorly starting to panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment