Sunday 27 May 2012

NEED TO GET MY SKATES ON!

So last week I actually started printing so I could show my work during tutorials - and it felt good! I now have some things that I can properly tick off my list and won't need to come back to them!
This week I started garment tech at last, and almost finished my sourcing. Most of the buying side of things are almost complete, apart from my introduction, plangrams and layouts, and the trend boards that I STILL haven't done - must do them!
I must also remember to do online promotions.
So my aim this week is to FINISH by Friday (wish me luck) because next week college is only open for 3 days due to the Queens Jubilee. And these final 3 days need to be left for binding. So this week is gonna be a long and stressful one!
My tasks for the next few days are: -
  • Finish sourcing for good
  • Finish garment tech for wednesday so I can show Rachel and get some feedback in case I need to add anything
  • Get Angie to check my merchandising on Monday
  • Trend boards
  • SWOT
  • Online Promo
WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment