Wednesday 2 May 2012

IT ALL STARTS HERE

Welcome to my very first Blog, this being its very first post. I'm in week 2 of Term 3 and its all eyes on FMP. I decided to create a blog to help me keep note of all my research and development. Week 2 means 5 weeks to go until FINAL hand-in and the end of the year! Crazy how time flies!
So far I have decided on my FMP idea, and have begun research on upcoming SS13 trends. I have chosen to create a Festival range for a Topshop pop-up shop based in East London's Shoreditch. The aim is to try to create something new for Topshop, and reach out to a new and exciting market. I chose to create the range for a pop-up store because it will work well with the seasonablity of the festival period, and to enable Topshop to trial the area to see how people react.
My aim this week to complete all my research in order to begin creating my range next week. Research will include:
  • Looking at upcoming SS13 Trends
  • Street Style
  • Comp Shop
  • Finialising my space and number of options
Last week, I looked at a few inspirations and visited Shoreditch to try and get a feel for the area. I am going to post these topics on my blog - in order of relevance.

This week, I have begun my searching through fashion sites available at college, including WGSN, Mudpie and Fashion Snoops. But I still feel like I have a long way to go....


SO I'm off to RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment