Thursday 7 June 2012

FINAL POST

So my buyers pack is now complete, research file = complete, FMP = complete. I HAVE FINISHED. (Well until I print you off). This means this is my final ever post.
I can't believe the year has finished and I now have to go into the big bad world to try and find a job for the rest of my life NOOOOOOOO scary stuff. At least I now know what career I want to do so hopefully it won't be so bad...
I hope you have enjoyed reading the development of my FMP as much as I have writing it. Its a kind of weird to think that tomorrow is the last day at FRA. Bit emotional if I'm honest but it hasn't yet sunk in. I have met many wonderful people, from tutors to classmates to buyers throughout this year, and I hope to continue my journey into a BAA role. I have been on two fantastic placements, both of which I have learnt so much from. Now I am prepared for the world of fashion retail. Wish me luck. Adios x

No comments:

Post a Comment