Wednesday 6 June 2012

2 DAYS TO GO...

I feel like I have made progress today because..... my FMP is complete and is currently in the hands of the FRA Library being bound, ready for collection on Friday! THIS IS GOOD NEWS!
So now that I have got the main project off of my shoulders, I can now finish off my garment tech buyers pack, and put together my research file.
I'm hoping my buyers pack won't take TOO long but we will see! Need to add printing processes and garment specs.
My research file just needs to be organised into subjects and to include a bibliography. So hopefully by this time tomorrow I will be completely completed forever and ever and everrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I will speak tomorrow when HOPEFULLY everything will be done and I can RELAX after an intense 5 weeks of FMP - PHEW

No comments:

Post a Comment